Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    For the lulz

    What Is Your Battle Cry?

    Striding amidst the wasteland, attacking with a thorned whip, cometh Michelleiam! And she gives a low howl:

    "You in some shit now, muhfuh! I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!!"

    Find out!
    Enter username:
    Are you a girl, or a guy ?

    created by beatings : powered by monkeys


    When I entered in Michelle B., I got this bit of nonsense:

    What Is Your Battle Cry?

    Sprinting amidst the candy store, attacking with a bladed baseball bat, cometh Michelle B.! And she gives a booming scream:

    "I'm going to hump you into a fine spicy powder!!!"

    Find out!
    Enter username:
    Are you a girl, or a guy ?

    created by beatings : powered by monkeys

    0 comments: