Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    Oh wow. This is awkward...

    eh, update the blog lah
    been ages


    In light of the fact that my last post was- Holy Crap.

    My last post was over a month ago. What the hell have I been doing since then?
    Interesting question, that. Here's a summary (in no particular order):

    • Mooting Preparation
    • Law Ball
    • DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    • Hid away to avoid further drama
    • Stayed in hiding to study
    • Pushed my body to its limits
    • Started Finals
    • Turned 21
    • Celebrated, kinda
    • Started dance classes
    • Got screwed over for mooting
    • Took too many Facebook Quizes
    • Learned how to be happy
    • Became a little more awesome
    So yeah, that's what I've been up to. Not dead, just busy, and I need some time to recover from everything that's been happening. I'm also working on another story, so expect that to be up soon.

    Don't worry, I'll be back. Soonish.

    3 comments:

    Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

    Yes! Be backs soon or else!

    =P

    zoo said...

    hahaha it was hardly something that needed quoting :)

    k said...

    cepat update.