Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    Today

    So far:

    I drew all over my hand during class, because I could.

    I went back home and took a long nap, because I could.

    Before I went to sleep, I thought about him, because I could.

    I woke up and had a long lunch/dinner where I stuffed my face, because I could.

    I took the longest shower possible, because I could.

    As I did, I decided what time I'll be going to sleep tonight (eleven, I think. That should let me wake up early enough to laze around before I go to class)

    I bought new nose studs and blackcurrant tobacco, because I could.

    I realised how blessed and great my life is, and it is, because I could.

    Tonight, I'll be reading one of my favorite books before I go to sleep, because today, and just for today,

    I


    CAN

    0 comments: