Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    All right, I know I've promised myself that I'd keep this thing updated on a regular basis, but I just can't. Well, I can, but I'm just too lazy to do it.

    Nothing interesting happened today, really. Woke up late (such a luxury after nine months of sleep deprivation), and just lazed about. Was going to walk to Subang Parade just for a change of scenery, but it started raining. Granted, it only rained at five or so, which was well after I was supposed to go, but hey, who am I to ignore a sign from Mother Nature herself?

    Tomorrow, I think I'll go back to my hostel to surprise a friends who's leaving for Pakistan. Urgh, this means I have to suffer the public transport system with no iPod. I really should buy some ear-buds...

    Anyway, nothing much to report here, so here's a video of Darth Vader being a smartass:

    0 comments: