Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 28, 2008

    Well, it's the second day since my grandmother passed away. To be honest, I think I'm still in shock, but the sun's still shining, people are still going about their lives, and everything looks the way it should be.

    I guess it might be the fact that I had already made my peace with my grandmother's illness, or maybe the distance helped soften the blow a little so I don't feel as... devastated, I guess at her passing.

    I just got off the phone with my mom. She's coming down to KL on the 4th to attend the memorial service for her mother (my other grandmother. See what I mean when I spoke about an extended mourning period?) and leaving on the 22nd.

    In other news, I've changed the layout of my blog. Whaddya think?

    0 comments: