Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 18, 2008

    Why, hello there

    So I've decided to start a blog.

    It's not the first time I've done this, oh no. It was during my emo, nobody-loves-me-but-the-internetz phase when Unnecessary Evils was born, and died. And was revived. Several times.

    I have a short attention span, so whenever I start something new, chances are that I'll keep at it for a short period of time before I lose interest.
    This time, though, I'm going to be a little different. That's right: This time I'm going to put much more effort into updating it, and should I lip up and/or get lazy, I guess you all (as in, the readers) have to nag me to keep it going. Unless it sucks, then you'll have to help me bury it.

    So here we go: my first entry.
    This is pretty difficult, because it sets the pace of whatever's to come. It's basically the first impression I'm going to make on the world, which is why I want this blog and all its entries to be just. Like. Me.

    I would really like to list down the things you could expect from this thing, but what would be the fun in that? The surprise would be lost, I'd just be spending all my free time scrambling around trying to keep this thing updated and freaking out if I really can't find the time or inspiration to do so.

    So I'm going to stop here, and leave you until my next post with one word:
    Welcome.

    0 comments: