Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 20, 2008

    About Law School (aka, the Thirteenth Circle of Hell)

    So.

    I study Law. That should give you an indication of why I don't update as often as I want to. That and the fact that I am unbelievably lazy, but I digress.
    In a nutshell, I don't really regret my choice to study Law, but sometimes the workload is so overwhelming I don't have much energy left for anything but curling up into a fetal position and crying myself to sleep.

    Just kidding. I don't have the time to cry, I just pass out the minute I hit the bed (which, incidentally, is quite comfortable once you get over the hard-as-a-rock thing it has going on).

    But hey, look at me blogging away into the wee hours of the night!
    Before I go to sleep, here's something I found that made me laugh at how ridiculous my field of study can be seen:

    "Contracts aren't masturbation; two people are required for a valid contract."
    Contracts Prof
    From Overheard in Law School.

    0 comments: