Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    Merry Christmas!



    Seeing as how it's Christmas Eve, I thought I'd make a holiday-themed post =)

    First off, the Christmas goodies:



    Songs!
    12 Days of Christmas - Reliant K
    Santa Baby - Kyle Minogue
    Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
    What's This (Nightmare Before Christmas Cover) - Fall Out Boy
    Last Christmas - Cascada
    Fairy Tale of New York - The Pogues
    Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

    Other links of interest:
    Top 10 Bizarre Christmas Traditions
    A Visit from St. Nicholas
    Top 10 Unconventional Christmas Movies
    Christmas Jokes

    I was so poor growing up, if I hadn’t been a boy I’d have had nothing to play with on Christmas Day. -Rodney Dangerfield



    Of course, it's not Christmas without a visit from Santa!



    2 comments:

    Nichole Low said...

    Hey Michelle!!!
    Nichole here!!!!
    Love your blog.... keep it up girl!!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    I was poor growing up... I had to play with the boy next door...