Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    Good Morning, starshine.

    It is 8am here. I have just returned from the Dawn Mass (it actually does, in fact, warrant the Capital Letters, it is That Special). I was cheated: after dragging my ass out of bed at whore o'clock in the morning, it was still dark when we had finished. Seriously, WTF?

    The same thing happened last year, and I refused to leave until the sun rose. Despite the cold, it was fun: we kept on miss-calling Sharbil because he had the nerve to stay home and sleep instead of joining us in our torture.

    The internet made up for my lack of sleep when I logged onto Twitter and saw the following:

    hey hurley, what are you doing later? we should play ping pong. love mix.

    So cute. Twitter is teh sex, y'all. Get an account, and we can Twitter together ^_^

    Today is Christmas Eve. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. My gifts to everyone will be posted later on today ;)

    Quote of the day:
    I tried making a swear jar. But I would be in debt so much money if I did.
    I tried once.
    I currently owe myself $403.00
    I am kidding.
    I owe more.

    -Astrid Sloane

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am glad you find my debt amusing.
    I love you like that. <3