Babbles

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    The Challenge

    All right, here's the deal.

    By the time you read this, I will be on my way to the airport for 12 non-stop hours of Economy Class and all its quirks. I know that while I'm airborne, I'm going to be leaving behind some very, very bored individuals (I am so tempted to name them, but will restrain myself from doing so under the guise of protection).

    So here is my challenge:
    While I am gone, I want you all to spam my Facebook page

    That's right, you heard (er, read) me. While I'm gone, I want you all to post on my wall, comment on my pictures or notes, poke me. Hell, even send me those stupid invites to applications! Do your worst! To make it easy, I won't even log on to Facebook while I'm in transit, only once I've gotten some sleep and a decent internet connection. That'll give you, what, 24 hours?

    Bring it on, do your worst. Bet you losers won't be able to make it to 300 notifications...

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    *SPAMS TO GLORYY!!!!*